Saturday, April 11, 2009

NOT So Darling...

Sometimes my kids are NOT darling little ones, in fact I would say most of the time they seem to be quite the opposite. The twins in particular, seem to have the knack to sneak off at the exact time that I am, loading the dishwasher, loading the washing machine, mopping or vacuuming, etc.. Generally, anytime that I take my eyes off of them for a full five minutes. They love their new found games of fun, like, writing on the walls and floors with markers and crayons, finding my purse and destroying ALL of my make-up and covering their walls and beds with my lipstick, (not to mention the still missing lip pencil that they have cleverly hid for another days wall art). This morning they decided what fun it would be to fill Daddy's Ugg boots with toothpaste and hair gel.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny...but, then again it is NOT : ) Leave it to little ones to be very creative.